A “Plowman’s Luncheon” will be hosted by the Shire of Sea March. Cost is $5.
- hard boiled egg
- drink..(soda or water)
If someone wants additional items, they will be available a la carte and may include fruit or cookies. Water and soda will also be available to purchase separately.
Theme: Oxford Feast
Feast Steward: Honorable Lady Morgan goch Bengrek
- 1st. Bread, cheese, fruit on table
- 2nd. Orange and caper salad, and roasted cauliflower soup
- 3rd. Braised beef and honey glazed carrots
- 4th. Hens in coffins with mushroom stuffing
- 5th. Poached pears with fresh whip cream and spice cake
You will NOT want to miss this feast!